Schwarzkopf Beology Repair Range

Schwarzkopf Beology Repair Shampoo
This shampoo smells like perfume with a hint of vanilla! I really like vanilla and I even have a perfume with a vanilla scent. Unfortunately, the scent of the shampoo doesn't last long.

This shampoo makes your hair silky and very manageable. I noticed that my hair is easier to style now than before. However, I think that I need to shampoo every day with this shampoo because my hair gets oily within the day.


Schwarzkopf Beology Repair Conditioner 
I have used this conditioner for 2 weeks and I can vouch that it does wonders to your hair. I am continuously using this product as of the moment. I love the creamy formula of this conditioner that even if I use few amount of product the effect is still amazing! The scent of this is similar to the shampoo and it doesn't last long either.

Schwarzkopf Beology Repair Mask
Loving this product ever since I used it! Feels like having a hair fresh from salon treatment! This is like a conditioner but a more improved one. I use it 1-2 times a week because I already use the conditioner within the range every day. After showering, I tried to blow dry my hair and it was easily styled and made my hair a bit straighter. An amazing effect for me because I have a really hard hair and it's even hard to comb my hair. The formula is really creamy and I feel like my hair is treated well by using these products.

The packaging comes with a squeeze bottle and I was hoping that it comes with a pump bottle as well for a unique look.

Schwarzkopf Beology Repair Serum
This hair oil and I have a love-hate relationship. I love applying hair oil into my hair when it's already damp. However, I feel like when I applied this to my hair it made my hair oily. Maybe because the shampoo, conditioner and the hair mask already made my hair silky.

I love the smell and its packaging(gold). Maybe I just have to apply this when my hair is really dry. For now, I just have to use this occasionally since I think it doesn't suit my hair type. This product might not be suited to my hair type but it might to you so you go and give it a try!



I have used this range for 2 weeks. This range was sent by Beauty Review NZ for me to try and give an honest review. I made a routine in which I use the shampoo and the condition every day then I use the repair serum every other day and lastly, I use the repair mask once a week.

I love the effect of this range to my hair, my hair now is easy to manage and comb. It is also easily styled and made my hair a bit straighter. The formula is really creamy and I feel like my hair is treated well by using these products. For the smell, I really love it! It smells like perfume but it only lasts while my hair is wet, I noticed that when it dries the smell goes away as well. As for the package, I really love the color of red and gold together and I love the fact that is has a pump! Most of my hair products are in a squeeze bottle and I find it better to use a pump bottle. Thumbs up for a unique bottle Schwarzkopf!

The downside effect of this product to me was that I had to shampoo every day because my hair gets oily the other day when I don't shampoo every day. I think it will be harmful to the scalp if I shampoo every day.

The downside I wrote is based on my experience and I have very oily roots that some users might not have. This range might work perfectly to those who have dry hair, I have dry ends and I love the effect of this range on it.

--
Want to get free products from Beauty Review NZ as well? Register now! (PS only applicable for people residing in New Zealand)

Comments

Popular Posts