L'Oreal Paris ELVIVE Extraordinary Clay Range

I'm giving a 7-day review for this L'Oreal Paris ELVIVE Extraordinary Clay Range, which I really liked. This range was sent by Beauty Review NZ for me to try and give an honest review.



Day 1:
I used the clay mask then applied shampoo and conditioner afterward. The shampoo is foamy so just apply a little, because a little goes a long way with this one.

Day 2:
I didn't use any hair products so I can see the actual results of the shampoo. The result is amazing because before, my hair starts to get oily on day 2 but with this shampoo, my hair didn't get oily at all.

Day 3 :
I didn't use any hair products again to see the actual results. When I woke up, my hair is getting a BIT oily, just a bit. It stayed like that all day. I'm so impressed with this product!

Day 4:
I used the dry shampoo to make my hair fresh throughout the day. It works wonders because the effect is really nice and last long enough for a day. I washed my hair during the night because I want it to be clean again.

Day 5:
I didn't use any hair product. I noticed that my hair is beginning to be more manageable and easy to comb. The ends of my hair is not that tangled anymore.

Day 6:
I didn't use any hair product. Still, my hair is not oily unlike before. I'm getting to love this product more and more!

Day 7:
My final verdict, I washed my hair to make it fresh and clean. I really like the smell of the shampoo, non-irritating and it's thrifty to use because with just a little shampoo your hair will foam a lot!



L'Oreal Paris ELVIVE Extraordinary Clay Shampoo
I was able to test this product for a week and I can totally vouch that this product is really effective and true to its claims.

I used this and tried not to wash my hair for a total of 3 days! Can you imagine that? I was so impressed because I actually wash my hair every other day. I'm planning to keep this shampoo and definitely repurchase when I finished the bottle.

I don't think this shampoo is suitable for colored hair because the formula gets really foamy even with little product. Foamy shampoo don't actually suit colored hair because the color will fade quickly. Being foamy is actually not a bad thing, it's actually good if you don't have colored hair because this is a thrifty shampoo. A little goes a long way with this product.

L'Oreal Paris ELVIVE Extraordinary Clay Conditioner
I was impressed by the consistency of this product and it smells really nice with a natural feel. I use this after using the shampoo and leave it on for about 3-5mins so my hair can absorb the product well. This works wonders because it really made my hair so smooth and manageable, it really did hydrate my ends which I really like because I have really dry ends because of hair coloring.

The only downside of this product was the effect on my scalp, I had dandruff because of this. Maybe there's something I'm doing wrong or the product doesn't suit me that much? It can also be that I accidentally didn't wash it well? I tried this product again today and I tried not putting any conditioner on my roots and I think that is better. Am I the only one who experienced this?

L'Oreal Paris ELVIVE Extraordinary Clay Dry Shampoo
I've tried this recently and made this my go to dry shampoo. I really love the smell because it smells like I just washed my hair. It removes oil from my hair but the consistency is not that much of a dry shampoo. I love that it adds volume and it's perfect to style my hair after using this. This stays on my hair for a day and I never had to spray again for the rest of the day.

There are heaps of choices for a dry shampoo but you should give this a try.

L'Oreal Paris ELVIVE Extraordinary Pre-shampoo Clay Mask 
This pre-shampoo clay is really the bomb! It makes your scalp feel relaxed. I don't know why but I can feel mint while applying this, it's cool on my scalp.

When you wash it, that's when you see the actual effect of this pre-shampoo clay. You'll notice that the ends of your hair is so smooth as well as the roots. It's my first time to this hair mask and I was pretty amazed with the result. The only downside is its kinda hard to apply this if you have a very hard hair.

Will you repurchase this product?
Probably not. I liked the overall effect of the product to my hair except that it made my scalp itchy and I developed a bit of dandruff from using the dry shampoo. Also, this is not the range that I need because I'm into hair products that would rehydrate and strengthen my hair right now.

--
Want to get free products from Beauty Review NZ as well? Register now! (PS only applicable for people residing in New Zealand)

Comments

Popular Posts